My First Blogger Award!
March 24, 2011 3 Comments
I would like to thank ‘Wug’s Backyard Blog’ for presenting me with my first blogger award! I feel very honored and blessed for being recognized. Thank you, Debbie!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1.) Give thanks to the person who gave you the award, and link back to them
2.) Mention 7 facts about yourself
3.) Pass it on
Here are 7 Facts About Me:
1. I have a 5 year old grandson. Who is absolutely adorable, by the way! So that makes me a very young Grandma! Why? Because, I say so!
2. I have been a nurse for over fifteen years, working in many different areas of health care. Currently, I am working as an independent legal nurse consultant. But my pillows are my passion!
3. My Dad is a flyfishing guide in Navajo Dam, NM. I don’t like fishing. I am very good at getting my line tangled up. I do look pretty cute in waders, though.
4. My husband and I love fine dining. We also love to cook and try new recipes. On Valentine’s Day this year, I had caviar for the first time. It was really good because it was served with creme fraiche and a potato cake. Don’t think I could eat it on a cracker.
5. If I drink more than 2 glasses of wine, I get drunk. I know, what a ‘wuss’!
6. At Christmas time, I bake cookies and candy for two days, then give most of it away to family and friends.
7. I am an absolute believer in the Law of Attraction. My husband and I follow Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor and Joel Osteen. We are also huge fans of Jim Rohn’s teachings.
Again, thank you, Debbie! This has been a lot of fun! Terri/Pikes Peak Pillow Company